RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB® is a dual density insulation board comprising a robust outer surface and a resilient inner face which has been designed for use in conditions of severe climatic exposure.
When installed, RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB® will knit together when tightly butt jointed, eliminating extraneous heat loss that can be caused through gaps in some insulations. Because of its unique dual density construction RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB® requires fewer fixings, thus providing a cost effective solution in over cladding applications.
Complimentary products include ROCKPANEL – please visit www.rockpanel.co.uk for information.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible, ideal for buildings above 18 meters
- Water-repellent: Fibres impregnated with a water-repelling agent during manufacture
- Fewer fixings required for installation when compared to standard stone wool slabs
- Robust front face resists damage and over-driving of fixings
- Cost effective solution for over cladding applications
- BBA approved
Rockwool RAINSCREEN DUO SLAB®
Thickness Availability (mm)
50, 60, 75, 100, 125, 180
Euroclass A1 Non-Combustible
Ext Wall – Cladding/Rainscreen