Weather Defence is a revolutionary new external sheathing board, faced with water repellent material for superior weather protection. Strong, highly moisture resistant and A1 non combustible. Weather Defence is a faster way to a weather tight building compared to traditional sheathing board products. Complies with BS EN 15283 Type GM-H1, GM-I and GM-F..
- Dimensionally stable, reliable airtightness
- Quick and easy to cut and install saving time and reducing installed cost
- Water, weather and mould resistant, can now be left installed and exposed for up to 12 months on site before you need to complete the final cladding
- No need for cutting area, power tools or dust extractor
- Can eliminate the need for breathable membrane saving time and reducing installed cost
- Double BBA certified
- Fully A1 non-combustible, compliant for structures above 18m.
Suitable for external sheathing applications in steel or timber frame construction with rainscreen, insulated render, brick or block facade systems.
Siniat Weather Defence
Euroclass A1 Non-Combustible
Thickness Availability (mm)
Ext Wall – Cladding/Rainscreen