Weather Defence is a revolutionary new external sheathing board, faced with water repellent material for superior weather protection. Strong, highly moisture resistant and A1 non combustible. Weather Defence is a faster way to a weather tight building compared to traditional sheathing board products. Complies with BS EN 15283 Type GM-H1, GM-I and GM-F..
- Dimensionally stable, reliable airtightness
- Quick and easy to cut and install saving time and reducing installed cost
- Water, weather and mould resistant, can now be left installed and exposed for up to 12 months on site before you need to complete the final cladding
- No need for cutting area, power tools or dust extractor
- Can eliminate the need for breathable membrane saving time and reducing installed cost
- Double BBA certified
- Fully A1 non-combustible, compliant for structures above 18m.
Suitable for external sheathing applications in steel or timber frame construction with rainscreen, insulated render, brick or block facade systems.